SIPez Media Engine audio signal processing library
The SIPez media engine (SME) maximizes VoIP audio quality for all network situations.
It dynamically adjusts as network conditions change.
SME minimizes latency and maximizes audio quality.
SME works independently of the codec used to reduce and hide packet drop out and adjust for clock skew.
- Minimizes latency
- Maximizes audio quality
- Usable in stand-alone applications
- Plug in to open source sipX media engine
- Embedded systems
- HD Voice Support
- Supports sample rates from 8000-48000 samples/second
- Active Gain Control (AGC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Adaptive Dejitter
- Packet Loss Compensation (PLC)
- Speaker selection algorith for conference mixing
Available for use indpendently or as a plugin for sipX on the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X
- Other platforms available upon demand